PARAFARMACJA pharmaceutical warehouse has been active on Polish market since 1990. Over the last 25 years we’ve worked with major international pharmaceutical companies. Thanks to our rich experience and long activity we are proven partners for our clients.
Our company is located in Wolica, close to Warsaw, where we have a modern warehouse with an area of 800 sq. m. with temperature and humidity monitoring and specialized distribution of products in secured and controlled conditions.
We offer a wide range of logistic services. We import medicines from Europe and Asia for the demand of Polish MOH. We are specialized in warehousing and in the distribution of comparator drugs as well as rescue medications for Clinical Trials.
Parafarmacja is a family business based on flexible and individualised services. We adhere to regulatory standard Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and we operate due to the permit issued by the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector (GIF-N-411/625/1-5/MSH/12).
Our services :
- Temperature controlled warehousing (-20°C, 2 to 8°C, 15 to 25°C)
- Delivering products to sites in controlled conditions
- Clinical test management
- Supply and delivery of pharmaceuticals
- Returns management & destruction of products that are not for sale
Why us ?
- More than 25 years of experience
- High quality and flexible services
- Direct and easy contact
- Professional storage
- Quick and safe delivery
- Constant improvement of service quality
Key dates :
- 1990 We start our commercial activity on the Polish market with the distribution of over-the-counter drugs and medical materials produced by Sterling Health and 3M.
- 1995 We sign an agreement with SmithKline Beecham (SKB) and become the primary distributor in Poland of Hepatitis-B and Engerix-B vaccines. Moreover our company become the storage centre for over-the-counter drugs (OTC) and pharmaceuticals produced by SKB.
- 1997-1999 We distribute about 2 million vials per year.
- 1998 We move to our new facility in Sękocin, close to Warsaw
- 1999 We sign the first agreements with Clinical Research Organisations (CRO, Paraxel) for clinical trials services.
- 2002 and 2003 We organise a nationwide symposium “Vaccines in the European Union”, anticipating Poland’s EU accession (2004)
- 2002-2004 We enter into a partnership with Polish Ministry of Health for the National Immunization Program (cold chamber capacity is build up to 5 mln vials)
- 2006 We move to our own warehouse in Wolica, near Warsaw and mainly focus on working with CROs.
They trusted us :
Quintiles, Paraxel, Astra Zeneca, Schering Plough, Pharmaceutical Research Associates, EastHorn, Pharm-Olam, Medpace.
Contact informations :
Parafarmacja Sp. z o. o.
Wolica, ul. Długa 5
Phone: +48 22 720 62 95
Fax: +48 22 720 62 96
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.